Loadbalancer check shows WAN1 disconnected again (even though there is dial tone). System running on WAN3 only. Yesterday I had put a line test on WAN1 to ping www.google.co.uk to knock it out if it failed.
Power cycled WAN1, it reconnected at 6.5Mbps, but the throughput was low. I figured this might be due to the auto weighting on the loadbalancing, set it to 70% adsl, 30% sdsl and rebooted.
WAN1 was downloading about 3000 packets every 10 sec.
Whilst I was on site, I noticed WAN2 link total fail, return, totaly fail return etc.
Disabled NTP on WAN2 router as this had never updated.
Updated software in AR440S WAN1 and WAN2 as there was an update the the adsl code.
WAN1 connected 6.5Mbps. WAN2 connected 7.1Mbps.
Set Loadbalancer to autoweight loadbalance over 4 lines (hoping WAN4 will soon get re-instated). WAN2 traffic very small.
WAN2
Wednesday, 11 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment